44th Annual Conference of the International Society for Clinical Biostatistics
Joint Conference with the Italian Region of the International Biometric Society
THE BIOMETRICAL JOURNAL SPECIAL ISSUE
The Biometrical Journal will publish a Special Issue for ISCB2023 with deadline for submission November 30, 2023
Please see the ISCB44 Program Overview here.
Please see the ISCB44 Program – Oral Presentations here.
Please see the ISCB44 Program – Mini-symposia 1-2 and Early Career Biostatician (ECB) here.
Please see the ISCB44 Program – Poster Presentation here.
President's invited speaker
Professor of Statistics and Causal Inference at the University of Bremen, Germany, and at the Department of Biometry and Data Management, Leibniz Institute for Prevention Research and Epidemiology
“On causal inference, estimands and trials in epidemiology and biostatistics”
Chief of the Biometric Research Program of the National Cancer Institute, USA
“Statistical adventures in pursuit of precision medicine: secret signatures, sliding subgroups & more”
PRE CONFERENCE COURSES: 27 AUGUST 2023
Separate fees apply for all pre-conference courses. You can book these at the time of booking your delegate place. See the registration page for more details on the cost.
Evaluation of prediction models: from AUC to calibration and decision curve analysis (half-day – afternoon) – SOLD OUT
- Ben van Calster: Department of Development and Regeneration & EPI-Centre, Department of Public Health and Primary Care, KU Leuven; Dept of Biomedical Data Sciences, Leiden University Medical Center
- Ewout Steyerberg: Dept Biomedical Data Sciences, Leiden University Medical Center
Estimands and analyses of longitudinal continuous outcomes in clinical trials (half-day – morning) – SOLD OUT
- Marcel Wolbers, Data & Statistical Sciences Department, Pharma Development, Roche, Basel
- Alessandro Noci, Data & Statistical Sciences Department, Pharma Development, Roche, Basel
Analysis of genomic data: R Bioconductor (half day – afternoon)
- Davide Risso, University of Padua
Beyond classic epidemiological designs (full day)
- Marie Reilly, Karolinska Institute
- Paola Rebora, University of Milano-Bicocca
- Francesca Graziano, University of Milano-Bicocca
Pseudo observations in survival analysis (full day)
- Per Kragh Andersen, Biostatistics, University of Copenhagen
- Henrik Ravn, Biostatistics, Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark
Please note that Pre Conference courses will not be available to virtual participants either during the conference dates or after the completion of the Conference.
For more information contact
Organizing Secretariat - Promoest s.r.l.
Barbara Colonnello and Ilaria Magnani